BENEFITS TO PATIENTS
With our easy to use Sevati mobile app, patient can avail all our services instantly. Reaching any doctor for quality treatment is just a few clicks away.
- For any medical problem or consulting a specialist anywhere in the country
- Doctors always equipped with Hi-tech medical devices.
BENEFITS TO THE DOCTORS
With our comprehensive software and integrated medical devices doctor can work seamlessly to provide quality treatment to the patients.
- Choose your time and place of work.
- Access to latest medical devices.
- Learn every day from the best specialists.
BENEFITS TO THE SPECIALIST DOCTOR
Specialist doctors shall be able to access remotely located patients and their complete medical record in the audio-visual-text-video format, for quick and qualitative diagnosis.
- Use travel time to relax and see more patients.
- Globalization of knowledge.
- Hi-tech set platforms for consultant.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MEDICAL CENTER
A Digital Medical Center can be setup anywhere by any investor (Doctor / non medico / corporate investor).
- Has state-of-the-art primary healthcare infrastructure.
- Provides a set platform for young doctors.
- A safe business opportunity with high returns.
BENEFITS TO THE PATHOLOGY LABORATORIES
Patient can choose nearby laboratories from our integrated application. Requisition of sample collection will be forwarded to the lab automatically saving the time of patient and lab.
- Save marketing expense and time.
- Connected to a network of pathologists for instant reporting.
BENEFITS TO THE PHARMACY
Patient can choose nearby chemist from our integrated Sevati app. Prescription will be forwarded and medicine will be home delivered.
- Save marketing expense and time
- Equal opportunity for all chemists.
BENEFITS TO THE HOSPITALS
Patients can choose from a network of hospitals connected through our Sevati App.
- Standardized system for all hospitals.
- Instant access to patient’s transparent medical records.
SEVA – through Technology & Innovation
‘A Milestone in the history of healthcare ‘
providing comprehensive end-to-end healthcare through network of digital
medical centers with Hi-tech digital devices, changing the
way the healthcare is delivered.
This project was first envisioned way back in 1993,
when people did not understand and the right
technology did not exist.
On being questioned if anything of this sort existed
anywhere in the world. I had to say “No”. But I also said
that “Today the technology exists in fragmented bits
and pieces and if we can put these pieces of the puzzle
together to create the big picture and put the foundation
under the castle in the air, this dream would become a
reality and benefit mankind.”
Signing of MOU with Govt. Of
Uttar Pradesh, India
Shri Santosh Yadav IAS Secretary Indl. Dev. & Dr. Arvind Aggarwal
sign MOU for setting up 3000 Digital Medical Centres in
Uttar Pradesh, India